Friday, September 25, 2009

Getting in on a HOT BUY


FYI

When I post a HOT BUY - that means it is priced below comps in the area for that type of home.

The HOT BUYS have a very fast move rate and you need to be ready to act RIGHT AWAY on a HOT BUY. You have only a few hours at most to act on a HOT BUY and you need to be willing to offer up the full asking price on the HOT BUY - and many case even a little more - as these homes are priced below prices in the area-

So, the game plan is, be ready, willing and prepared to act on a HOT BUY.

Step 1)
Be ready to make an offer - this means you are pre-qualified- and have money in hand to make the offer.

Step 2)
Check your emails every day! I send out an updated email every morning with all the newest matches for your search criteria. If a HOT BUY does not match what you are looking for - IT will NOT SHOW UP in your daily email - which is good. You do not want to spend time making an offer on a home that does not fit your needs - no matter what the price.

Step 3)
To get your offer in - I need to have your information on file so I can print out an offer and have it ready to go - quickly. If I do not have your file on hand - I cannot put together an offer quickly.

Step 4)
Be serious about your desire to own a home and the steps needed to take to get that home! Take the time to sit with me and fill out a contract that I am obligated to fulfill! You would not want to work for someone who said they may or may not be interested in paying you for your work after you had done it already. Same thing here. No matter how good of friends we are or business partners - I work very hard for my clients - and at the least I do expect fair honest business practices. Come see why First Team and KW Real Estate are the BEST BET for your Real Estate needs - no matter where you live. It doesn't matter what city, state or country you live in.


Now, after all that serious talk, relax a bit - buying a home is a big deal - but we can enjoy the process!!

Let's Go Get Your Perfect House!

No comments: