Friday, October 16, 2009

Open House - Laguna Beach - Absolutly Stunning!




Greetings!

I hope you have had a good week and are prepared for the weekend! It is supposed to be beautiful! I am excited because I will be back at my Open House this weekend from 1pm to 4:30pm. This is a great chance to see a beautiful home with stunning views from just about every place in the house. Please stop by and get a cold drink and find out what is new in the land of Real Estate.

Video of Home--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rCN6kn9ZHM


My schedule is pretty much the same except for the last weekend of October. I will be heading out of state to help some clients and be on a short work weekend in Oregon and Washington. I will be leaving on the 28th and will be back on the first Tuesday in November.


For those of you who are serious about a purchase - NOW is the time to get an offer in and get it accepted to take advantage of any tax savings you can get. The FHA $8000 tax credit means you have to have your offer in and the sale completed before the 29th of November.


I am attaching the Open House flyer for Laguna Beach this weekend and am also attaching the new Mortgage Watch newsletter.

As a side note, please remember to check your daily emails on the properties that I send to you in the early am. One of those properties is nearly a brand new house and is at 302,000 in Aliso Viejo! If that is not enough of a deal, be sure and join me on TWITTER! I post on twitter as soon as I can HOT BUYS that are homes that have price per square footage that is much lower than the rest. These updates are also posted to my Blogger page as well.

Bookmark these webpages and add them to your favorites!

http://www.kwrealestate.listingbook.com


http://kenwebbkwrealestate.blogspot.com


http://twitter.com/KW_Real_Estate


These simple steps give you access to information and properties many folks are missing. This means that because you are a cash buyer we can go in with proof of funds and make an offer right away. If you are not a cash buyer we have to have proof that you are pre-qualified for a loan and have the necessary funds for the down payment.

Buying a home is not as complicated as it seems. It is just a series of steps, one after the other until we reach the end of the road and you unlock the door to your new home!

I look forward to talking with you soon,


Ken Webb - Realtor
OCAR, NAR, CAR
KW Real Estate - First Team Estates
Email: kenwebb@firstteam.com
Phone/Text: (949) 243-6649
DRE Lic # 01844181

p.s. Remember, it does not matter if you want to buy, lease, sell, rent, invest. It does not matter where you want to do it, any city, any county, any state, any country- I have you covered!

No comments: