Sunday, November 8, 2009


Hello!

I hope your weekend has been great thus far for you and your loved ones. I wanted to just take a moment to get you an update just in-case you missed all the news this weekend.

First off I have posted 4 new HOT BUYS - that are homes that are lower than typical and offer a good price. To see these homes - the fastest way is to follow me on Twitter - and you can actually get these updates sent right to your cell phone. This gives you an amazing tool that allows you to respond very, very fast to fantastic Real Estate Deals. Go to: http://twitter.com/KW_Real_Estate

Secondly, you also need to be aware of the updated news for the extended tax credit that was signed into effect. I had posted this information on Twitter and on my BLOG page with side-by-side comparisons of the previous tax credit and the new one. This BLOG website is simple and easy to use. You can also “click” on any of the publications and view them in full size and print them out. Go to: http://kenwebbkwrealestate.blogspot.com

Lastly, in-case you forget to check your inbox - be sure and do so - as I have been emailing to you updated property searches - every day, first thing in the morning. I have recently purchased some new programing that also allows for in-depth information like AREA SALES, LOAN REPORT, & COMMUNITY INFORMATION. I am currently working to also include TAX INFORMATION as well. This search tool for buyers, sellers or anyone looking to lease is the best, most Up-To-Date Real Estate Search Tool you can find. You can search by any number of ideals you want in a home as well as search by a map and narrow down exactly where you want to live the exact corner or street area you want. Go To: http://www.kwrealestate.listingbook.com

I understand that with all the news and information friends, family and business friends share, sometimes it is hard to know what is up and what is down. I understand that and feel your frustration when I have people tell me what they think Real Estate is doing - yet many times they could not be any further from the truth.

My job is to help you in any way I can and to be sure you have at your fingertips all the best tools and support you can have. I provide this with the upgraded Search Engine for Real Estate, keeping you updated on Twitter with awesome HOT BUYS, as well as new laws, legal matters and other important information that applies to all of us who are looking to buy, sell or lease.

Please feel free to text/call me anytime. I will get back to you as soon as I am able.

Ken Webb - Realtor
OCAR, NAR, CAR
KW Real Estate - First Team Estates
Email: kenwebb@firstteam.com
Phone/Text: (949) 243-6649
DRE Lic # 01844181

No comments: