Thursday, December 3, 2009

I enjoy working for you - BUT,....


I needed to make sure a few things where clear for everyone.

1) I DO enjoy chatting with and working with everyone I come into contact with.

2) I do NOT mind sharing information and helpful "stuff"

3) I realize that my services are easy, simple to use and I am easy to work with and I have access and provide access to just about everything you could need in Real Estate (It's All In There!)


BUT

If you are already working with an AGENT and I am giving you information and access to homes your AGENT is not sharing - why are you doing still working with that other AGENT?

There is nothing personal here, but business is business. If you AGENT is NOT willing to share with you all the homes on the market - what do you think you are missing? A WHOLE BUNCH!


You need to take a step back and really look at your situation. If your current AGENT is your buddy, friend, family member, brother, sister or - whatever - FINE,..that is great that you can take some time out to help a friend. I think that is wonderful!

But, if this business relationship is not a good business relationship and the business part turns sour - what do you think that will do to your friendship?

One think I have learned is that business is business - period. No exceptions. If friends, family or co workers use your services - then it is business. Expect the same level of service you would from any service provider and if they cannot provide it - no harm, no foul. Stay friends and just move on.

With all of that being said. I want everyone to be sure that whomever you choose to be your Realtor/AGENT of choice - let that be your choice. If they do not provide you the service you need and you have to go to someone else to get the job done - do just that - move on.

Do the right thing and stay friends but move your business on to the person that is getting the job done for you.


Whew!

With that said, I do not mind helping you find a home or finding loans or helping you figure some next steps. But do not come to me after we have been working together on a home and tell me you already have an agent and could you please send the AGENT the information because your agent doesn't have clue as to what you are talking about.

This situation at the very least makes it pretty difficult for me want to help you further if you have already mislead me this far.

Be honest, be straight forward and have integrity. I work hard for your business - as you can tell. If mine is better -- I would be thankful if you choose me as your Realtor & Agent because of my service and work. Just think, if I have been great this far - it will continue to be so.

If you Agent is not keeping you updated on homes or property & you have to go elsewhere to find the information - why would you stay in the less then optimum situation where you do NOT have someone looking out for your best interests.

Sound fair?

Of course it does. You would expect the same respect show to yourself.

Have a GREAT weekend - and do not be shy to ask questions! If I am the Agent who takes care of you then do the right thing and choose me as your Realtor. You have already taken the steps to stay in touch and communicate. The next step to retain me as your AGENT & REALTOR is just as easy.

See you at the next Open House!

Ken Webb - Realtor
OCAR, NAR, CAR
F1RST TEAM
Real Estate
Email: kenwebb@firstteam.com
Phone/Text: (949) 243-6649
DRE Lic # 01844181

SEARCH JUST LIKE AN AGENT
http://www.kwrealestate.listingbook.com

CURRENT REAL ESTATE NEWS
http://kenwebbkwrealestate.blogspot.com


UP TO THE MINUTE UPDATES ON TWITTER
http://twitter.com/KW_Real_Estate



"The finest compliment I could ever receive is a
referral from my friends and clients"

No comments: