Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Did You Know? Fixed Rates are UP from Previous weeks.


I had been harping on everyone to get themselves into a home and into a loan while the rates where low.

The rates where around 4.3 or so earlier and people actually asked me when the day would be when they would be higher. I told them no one has a crystal ball but rates do go up.

Funny thing they scoffed at me and said the rated would never go back about 5.0 or at the most 5.1%. Of course it was all in good natured teasing and ribbing. They mentioned as a Realtor I may know some stuff but I do not understand how banks work.

Truth be told I do not understand why banks do the thinks they do, but I do know they will get the max amount of their money as they can.

Not to be too mean,..but I am really not laughing. I was right and that is no insult to anyone. The truth is rates went up.

Will rates continue to rise? Likely they will. Will rates dip back to the below 4.5% anytime soon? Likely they will not.

Do I have a crystal ball? No, I do not. Does this mean with the coupling of higher home prices and higher interest rates the bottom has already come and gone? In a simple word - YES.

If you are thinking you need to sell or buy a home and take advantage of low rates - is today the day to call me?

YES! - Choosing your Realtor is an important choice and should not be taken lightly. It is important for both sides to understand that. With that being said, do I work with everyone I come into contact with? NO, I do not. Do I help everyone I can? YES!

You know the drill. I write it frequently. If you are serious about buying a home or selling a home, today, RIGHT NOW is the time to talk to me, or to someone!

Ken Webb - Realtor
OCAR, NAR, CAR
F1RST TEAM
Real Estate
Email: kenwebb@firstteam.com
Phone/Text: (949) 243-6649
DRE Lic # 01844181

SEARCH JUST LIKE AN AGENT
http://www.kwrealestate.listingbook.com

CURRENT REAL ESTATE NEWS
http://kenwebbkwrealestate.blogspot.com

UP TO THE MINUTE UPDATES ON TWITTER
http://twitter.com/KW_Real_Estate

STATE WIDE AND LOCAL REAL ESTATE FACTS & FIGURES
http://kenwebb.housingtrendsenewsletter.com/


"The finest compliment I could ever receive is a
referral from my friends and clients"



No comments: