Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Tuesday! From The Desk of Ken Webb - KW, Realtor

Good morning!

Wow, crazy storm last night.  I hope everyone here in South OC was okay.  

I have a few new links posted on the blog for homes in SoCal.












If you know anyone looking to buy a home - soon and they want a good deal on a home - these lists are the most complete MLS lists right now.  You can feel free to share this list with anyone you like.  This list will auto-update any changes as they occur. 


Remember:  If there is a specific area home ( down to the street) in a specific area you are interested in - let me know.  I can send you a list of homes that are for sale currently for any area in Southern California.  

BUT--If you like to search by yourself - like I do, or like an agent does - all you have to do is log on to my website and create for yourself a free account - full access pass!  This gives you tax information and community statistics as well as loan information on every house as it is available.  No need to hunt a house down on 4-5 sights or even more.  Do all the hunting in one spot - with the REAL MLS for Southern California.  Go Here:  http://www.kwrealestate.listingbook.com 


Have a great day today.  I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Sincerely,

Ken Webb 

No comments: