Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hey Followers - Yes You- Are you available to provide Real Estate Related Services?

Hey Followers!
HEY FOLLOWERS!!
I am looking to feature some local Real Estate related businesses here on my page(s).
I want to feature Lender(s) - 4 of you - 1 Big Box Lender and 2 smaller lenders not under the umbrella of a big Bank and 1 local Credit Union who offers great loans for the SoCal Area,...
Home Inspection Business - 3 of you,..
A couple local contractors who are licensed and bonded/insured to do home repairs from small to large,..
A Pool Company,....
For those who are interested,you must post updates to a Twitter Feed and a Facebook Page (Not a Facebook personal page - but a business Page)
I will feature you on BOTH Real Estate pages, my Twitter Feed and My Real Estate Blog (for the blog,..if you can submit a well written article with images that has been edited for grammar etc)
Hey,..there are options for some press and more press and if its free - why not play along?!
I look forward to your submissions! - I will also "LIKE" those who play along so that they are listed on the left side of my Facebook with my other LIKES.
I look forward to meeting you over a cup of coffee here in Orange County.

Sincerely,

Ken Webb - (KW Realtor)


No comments: